We’ve gotten great reports from our team at the shipyard, where they’ve told us work is happening in shifts around the clock. There are more than 500 specific projects to be completed over the course of our time in Cadiz, making this dry dock one of the largest ever performed in the cruise industry.
Since we first announced the reimagineering of the Disney Magic, I’ve given you a sneak peek at several of the spaces being transformed. Take a look back at some of my past posts, and let me know in the comments if you’re joining me in the countdown to the reimagined Disney Magic!
- More Magic Coming to the Disney Magic and Disney Cruise Line
- A Closer Look at the AquaDunk Thrill Slide on the Disney Magic
- Fun for Adults on the Reimagined Disney Magic
- New Kids Spaces on the Disney Magic
- Brand-New Fun at Animator’s Palate on the Disney Magic
- New Dining Experiences Coming to the Disney Magic
- New Ways to Get Pampered Aboard the Re-Imagined Disney Magic
- Donald Duck’s Nephews Bring More Fun to the Disney Magic
- Putting More ‘Room’ in Staterooms on the Disney Magic
Disney Magic Transformation Update from Disney Cruise Line by Jonathan Frontado: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog