The new Disney•Pixar film “Brave” has been in theaters for a week now, and the epic adventure of Scottish princess Merida is a worldwide smash hit. We’re celebrating the movie here in Disney Parks, too. Check out these posts for ways that you can get “Brave” at Walt Disney World Resort, at Disneyland Resort, and even in Scotland itself:
Take 5: Be ‘Brave’ at Disney Parks
- Disney•Pixar’s ‘Brave’ to Join ‘World of Color’ at Disney California Adventure Park – Sequences from “Brave” set to Patrick Doyle’s stirring Scottish score are now lighting up the nighttime spectacular at Disney California Adventure park.
- Scotland is a New Adventures by Disney Destination – Adventurers with Adventures by Disney can now take a journey to Scotland that follows in the footsteps of the filmmakers who created “Brave.”
- Choosing Merchandise from Disney•Pixar’s ‘Brave’ at Disney Parks – Guests can pick up Merida-themed apparel, Vinylmation, pins and more in Disney Parks and online.
- Be Brave! Discover Your Inner Merida with an Archery Lesson at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground at Walt Disney World Resort – Disney Parks Blog Author Gary Buchanan tries his hand at Merida’s favorite pastime, archery, with a lesson at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- A ‘Brave’ Experience at Disneyland Park – Watch a video of what it’s like to meet Merida at Disneyland park. Merida greets guests in an area of Fantasyland specially themed to the “Highland Games” sequence of the film, offering archery practice and other activities. (You can find out what it’s like to meet Merida at Magic Kingdom Park, too!)
Take 5: Be ‘Brave’ at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog