Character dining experiences are beloved traditions for many guests at Disney Parks. Whether you already have some favorite character dining spots or you’re looking to make your first-ever reservation, here’s an introduction to some of the experiences available:
Take 5: Character Dining at Disney Parks
- Insider Tips for Dining with Disney Characters at Walt Disney World – Pam Brandon offers some great advice on choosing a reservation time, finding the experience that perfectly suits your group, and more.
- Fun Tips for Character Dining at the Disneyland Resort – In this post, Pam describes the character dining opportunities available at the Disneyland Resort and the experiences you can expect to have at each.
- Reservations Open This Week for Expanded Donald’s Dining Safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Donald’s Dining Safari is available at Tusker House Restaurant, which also features the “wall of flames,” an 18-foot-tall rotisserie that roasts chicken throughout the day.
- Dinner with Ariel and Her Princess Friends Coming Soon to Ariel’s Grotto at Disney California Adventure Park – This new opportunity allows guests to join Ariel and her princess friends for breakfast, lunch or dinner for an enchanting experience filled with music, laughter, and delicious food.
- Have Breakfast with Some Wild Disney Friends at Storytellers Cafe in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – This video shows that when you have breakfast at Storytellers Cafe, you’re likely to be joined by some “wild” friends.
Take 5: Character Dining at Disney Parks by Thomas Smith: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog