If you’re a Disneyland Annual Passholder, you aren’t going to want to miss this!
Delight in a celebration of YOU on Annual Passholder Days—September 6 through October 2—with fun-filled activities and special offerings every day at Disney California Adventure Park!
Visit Disney California Adventure Park during AP Days—and enjoy magical festivities as our honored Guest!
Join us September 6 through October 2, 2016 at Stage 12 in Hollywood Land and the Paradise Garden Gazebo as Disney California Adventure Park hosts play days filled with fun surprises and special events created especially for Annual Passholders!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- A complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last)
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Wonderful merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including an Annual Passholders t-shirt with special AP Days art and Annual Passholder pins, water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last
- Be surprised by an occasional visit of Disney Characters inside Stage 12
- A red carpet photo op at the Paradise Garden Gazebo
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities
- Special activities for Annual Passholders and much more!
When arriving at the park, consult the Times Guide, look for informative signs or ask a Cast Member for more information about all available events and offers!
Please Note: Information and event details, including dates and times of activities, are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Before you go:
- Some event offerings have limited capacity and may be subject to queues or early closure.
- Valid Annual Pass is required for all Guests entering an AP Days event’s venue/offering. Photo ID may be required.
- Theme park admission is not included. Please check Annual Passports for applicable blockout dates.
- Parking is not included. Standard parking fees apply.
- Contact us at (714) 781-PASS or (714) 781-7277 with any questions.