My children are older now, so I had not been shopping for little ones for a while. I was, however, delighted to find numerous adorable items from Disney Parks. If you are looking for baby gift ideas, here are several of my favorite products.

Baby Gift Ideas from Disney Parks

I visited World of Disney at Disney Springs Marketplace as it’s the largest merchandise shop at Walt Disney World Resort. I found an entire room dedicated to baby items. Many of the larger merchandise shops at Disneyland or Walt Disney World Resorts have similar areas.

The products were assorted by Disney characters including Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Donald Duck, and Winnie the Pooh and friends.

I loved the many apparel options including bodysuits with Thumper and Simba (Disneyland Resort versions are also available); a Donald Duck bodysuit with matching hat; and an outfit covered with Disney characters as babies.

There was an entire selection of novelty socks which matching hair accessories. I also found products with characters from Walt Disney’s “Bambi” including shoes and apparel. I thought the “Welcome Home Gift Set” was a perfect option as it contains a romper one piece, hat, bib, and mini bean plush of Bambi.

In addition to apparel, I sent my relatives a Duffy the Disney Bear plush and storybook. We also carry several products featuring Duffy’s friend ShellieMay.

Look for these items and more in select merchandise locations throughout Disney Parks. You may also find a selection of Disney Baby products on DisneyStore.com or via the Shop Disney Parks app.