In the brand-new Marvel Rising: Initiation featurette below, Chloe Bennet takes us behind-the-scenes of her recording process and answers the question – Who is Quake? Watch her interview below and don’t forget to watch Marvel Rising: Initiation now on Marvel HQ
Chloe Bennet – Who Is Quake? Featurette
Marvel Rising overall is a brand-new, multi-platform animated franchise with a focus on inclusivity, empowerment, and relatability for a tween audience. The content began rolling out with (6) animated shorts called Marvel Rising: Initiation and will be followed by an 80-minute animated film called Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors premiering this Fall on Disney Channel. The content follows a young, new group of predominantly female Super Heroes as they come into their own and eventually form a super-powered team. We’re excited to introduce to new and old Marvel fans alike to Marvel Rising —the next generation of Marvel heroes for the next generation of Marvel fans!
Marvel Rising: Initiation is a series of (6) 3-4 minute animated shorts that you can watch now on Marvel HQ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWh9JyUded8&t=41s
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbhhBoFheaY&t=1s
- Marvel Rising: Initiation logline: Teenage superhero Gwen Stacy, AKA Ghost-Spider, is used to spending her time fighting for justice and playing drums in her band. But when she finds herself accused of being on the wrong side of the law — chased by her police captain father, as well as a host of young heroes including Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Quake and Patriot — Ghost-Spider must go on the run to prove her innocence.
- Marvel Rising: Initiation cast: Dove Cameron stars in the shorts as Ghost-Spider, Chloe Bennet as Quake, Kamil McFadden as Patriot, Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl, Kathreen Khavari as Ms. Marvel, Dee Bradley Baker as Tippy Toe, Skai Jackson as Gloria Grant, and Steven Weber as Captain George Stacy.
Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors is an animated film that will premiere on Disney Channel this Fall.
- Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors logline: Powered teens Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, Quake, Patriot, America Chavez, and Inferno join forces as an unlikely, but formidable crew of aspiring heroes. When a threat no one could have expected bears down on the Marvel Universe, this ragtag, untrained band of teens have no choice but to rise together and prove to the world that sometimes the difference between a “hero” and “misfit” is just in the name.
- Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors cast: Chloe Bennet as Quake, Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl, Kathreen Khavari as Ms. Marvel, Kamil McFadden as Patriot, Tyler Posey as Inferno, BooBoo Stewart as Exile, Cierra Ramirez as America Chavez, Kim Raver as Captain Marvel, Ming-Na Wen as Hala, and Dee Bradley Baker as Tippy Toe & Lockjaw.
“Marvel Rising: Initiation” and “Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors” are executive produced by Joe Quesada, Dan Buckley, Cort Lane, and Eric Radomski; co-executive produced by Stan Lee, Sana Amanat, and Marsha Griffin. The shorts and special were written by Mairghread Scott. Alfred Gimeno served as supervising director.