Juicy strawberries star in this delectable shake from 50’s Prime Time Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that takes you back to childhood with a mash-up of two classic flavors. Slurp up every last drop.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
September 29, 2016
August 16, 2017
This Day In History
- 1924 Alice's Spooky Adventure released
- 1938 The Moth and The Flame (a Silly Symphony) released
- 1976 Discovery Island (formerly Treasure Island) opened at Walt Disney World
- 1995 Blizzard Beach opened at Walt Disney World
- 2000 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril roller coaster changed to be permanently running backwards
- 2000 Tarzan Encounter stage show began daily performances at Disneyland Paris
- 2001 Walt Disney World's Dixie Landings became part of the Port Orleans resort
- 2001 The Main Street Electrical Parade finished it's run at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom