It’s hard to believe that Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, turns five this week. It’s been five magical years of aloha, and we look forward to welcoming more guests in the years that follow. In honor of the occasion, here are five ways to celebrate next time you’re at the resort:
1. Celebrate with favorite Disney friends. As you stroll the Waikolohe Valley, you may encounter a few new faces. Joining the Aulani Resort ‘ohana are Duffy’s friend ShellieMay, Pluto and Daisy Duck. Say hello, and of course, snap a photo with them!
2. Celebrate with a tropical treat. Hawaiian temperatures are perfect for an icy cold treat. Our pineapple soft serve, available at the Lava Shack, might just be what you’re looking for in the afternoon. Choose between pineapple, vanilla or swirl—a delightful combination of both flavors!
3. Celebrate in our water oasis. As you make your way to the top of Pu‘u Kilo, peer out over the beautiful Waikolohe Valley below. Then, opt to get back down through Tubestone Curl. The best part of this water slide adventure is the end, which launches you into the Waikolohe Stream—also known as our lazy river.
4. Celebrate over dinner. Watch the sun set over the Ko Olina lagoon as you dine at ‘AMA‘AMA, the resort’s signature restaurant. For special occasions, the chefs recommend starting with the ‘AMA‘AMA Seafood Platter—a delightful selection of crab legs, jumbo shrimp, oysters and ceviche.
5. Celebrate with a lei. As a symbol of love and aloha, the lei is a perfect gift for celebrations or everyday appreciation. Learn how to string together your very own lei in the resort’s Pau Hana Room or Aunty’s Beach House.
How will you celebrate the 5th anniversary of Aulani Resort?