Sweet on You is one of our newest additions to the Disney Fantasy, and it’s no surprise how quickly it becomes a guest-favorite spot during each cruise. You can enjoy hand-crafted ice cream and gelato on its own, as a sundae, or as a decadent milkshake. Last week I shared the recipe for our Chocolate Fudge Brownie milkshake, and today I’ll tell you how to make our Caramel Waffle Cone milkshake, which smells as good as it tastes!
Caramel Waffle Cone Milkshake
- 3 scoops Dulce de Leche ice cream
- 2 cups vanilla shake mix
- 2 spoons of chopped waffle cone
- Whipped cream
- Butterscotch sauce
- Carmel popcorn
- Waffle cone
- Prepare the cup with butterscotch sauce inside.
- Blend ice cream, shake mix and waffle cone crumbles until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into cup and top with whipped cream, butterscotch sauce, popcorn and cone.