You and your significant other can easily treat yourselves by saying “Yes” to fun, relaxation and more on your family’s Disney cruise vacation. In my last post, I shared ways you can be the parent of the year in your kids’ eyes, so today, I’ll give you my list of some of the many things included for adults that will leave you saying “Yes” all cruise long!
1. Quiet time? Yes! Prepare to unwind at Quiet Cove Pool, an adult-exclusive area featuring breathtaking views of the big blue. On Castaway Cay, head over to Serenity Bay, which offers an adult-only picturesque haven with sun-kissed sand and tranquil waters.
2. Seconds, my love? Yes! Throughout the day you can stop by our quick service food stations or casual dining restaurant to enjoy an eclectic array of cuisine. From pizza, pasta and sandwiches to grilled specialties, savory soups, fresh salads and sushi, you have options for every taste bud. The best part? No cooking or cleaning up required!
3. Power couple? Yes! Stay in shape at sea by taking advantage of state-of-the-art equipment at the fitness center or the jogging track on deck four. The spectacular view alone is enough motivation to keep up your fitness regime during vacation.
4. Mid-day nap? Yes! Unwind and recharge in your spacious stateroom featuring all the comforts you could wish for including luxurious bed linens, a fluffy duvet, premium toiletries, in-room movies, and much more.
5. Dinner and a show? Yes! Before or after an all-inclusive, multi-course meal in one of our elaborately themed family restaurants, sit back and relax in the lavish Walt Disney Theatre to enjoy a Broadway-style musical featuring your favorite Disney stories and characters. Talk about the perfect night out!
6. Ready to play? Yes! When the sun sets, the party begins, so go ahead and put on your dancing shoes and head to our adult-exclusive nighttime entertainment district. Enjoy live music, cabaret shows, live sports broadcasts, karaoke and more.
7. Late-night snack? Yes! Our 24-hour room service featuring finger foods, scrumptious salads, delectable soups and of course an assortment of desserts, is available at your disposal.
Keep this list with you on your next Disney cruise and refer to it after you say “Yes” to your little ones who ask to stay longer in the kids club. Then, just say “Yes” to yourself and your significant other to indulge, relax and have fun … because this is your vacation, too!