There are some things that only make sense to those of us who live, breathe, and spend tons of time in Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Parks around the world. If you’re a Disney Parks fan you’ll know …
1. What “Thank the Phoenicians” means.
2. Why “Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas” is a way of life.
3. That this unassuming yellow swirl is actually heaven on earth.
4. The correctness of this math formula: Churro > Corn Dog > Popcorn. (As far as this writer is concerned, anyway.)
5. The difference between a corn dog from Little Red Wagon and a corn dog from Corn Dog Castle.
6. The layout of Epcot’s World Showcase better than real-world geography.
7. When to lean forward during “It’s Tough to Be a Bug.”
8. What it means to be the Rebel Spy.
9. Where all the ride cameras are so you can pose accordingly …
10. All the words to all the songs in the Enchanted Tiki Room.
11. That not at all trash cans were created equal.
12. How to take the perfect Mickey photo.
13. And, of course, what time the 3 o’clock parade starts.