To Infinity, and Beyond! The 2017 runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend will be celebrating a few of Pixar’s most beloved films – and we couldn’t be more excited!
Runners channel their beloved Pixar characters in almost every runDisney event, and we’ve noticed! The themes for our event weekend August 31 – September 3, 2017, will be:
- Adventure is out there at this year’s Kids Races featuring “Up!”
- Mr. & Mrs. Incredible are ready for the run. The Disneyland 5K theme is “The Incredibles.”
- Mike and Sulley host 6.2 miles of scares at the Disneyland 10K featuring “Monsters University.”
- Race to infinity and beyond with the pals of “Toy Story” at the Disneyland Half.
- Disneyland Double Dare: Celebrating Pixar Animation Studios
Will you join us for this year’s race? Spaces are still available for select races here. For updates and medal releases, follow runDisney on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Share your excitement using the hashtag #DisneylandHalf. To learn more about runDisney events, please visit us here!