The smell of fresh gingerbread continues to fill Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland park, now that Halloween Time has given way to Holidays at the Disneyland Resort. In the video below, we take you back to September for a look behind the scenes as the team assembled the Sally-inspired gingerbread house centerpiece.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1925 Alice's Egg Plant released
- 1940 Billposters (starring Donald Duck) released
- 1950 Award winning lyricist Howard Ashman born. He would co-write songs for Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and Beauty & the Beast
- 1962 Bon Voyage released
- 1991 Walt Disney World's Port Orleans Resort opened
- 2002 Mike's New Car, a short animation featuring the stars of Monsters Inc, was given a very limited theatrical release. This qualified it for academy award voting
- 2004 Walt Disney World's Saratoga Springs resort officially opened