Oh boy! In honor of the big cheese’s birthday, pastry chefs across Walt Disney Parks & Resortshave created special sweets to celebrate the day (November 18). Mickey himself was the inspiration for each dessert—from the appearance to the flavors. Whether you choose to celebrate with birthday cake… or ice cream… or ganache, it’s sure to be swell!
Walt Disney World Resort
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake, a birthday cake cupcake with sprinkles, Starring Rolls Café and The Trolley Car Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Love Mickey XOXO Cupcake, a chocolate cupcake with buttercream, Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom Park
- Mischievous Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake, a confetti cupcake filled with strawberry mousse, topped with chocolate buttercream, Creature Comforts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Mickey’s Cookie & Cream Cheesecake, Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake Cookie Sandwich, Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Mickey’s Birthday Celebration Cupcake, a vanilla cupcake with buttercream, Beach Club Marketplace, Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Chocolate Banana Tart, Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Strawberry Ganache Lollipop, The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Mini Mickey Dome Cake, with layers of chocolate chiffon cake, milk chocolate mousse and orange blossom pâte de fruit, Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- Mickey’s Birthday Celebration Dessert, a Yuzu tart with mango coulis and fresh berries, Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Heritage Mickey Dessert, a duo of dark and white chocolate mousse with Mickey’s signature ears, tail and buttons, BoardWalk Bakery, Disney’s BoardWalk
- Mickey’s Delight, a caramel-filled Devil’s Food cupcake with chocolate-maple ganache, Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Sorcerer’s Apple Cupcake, vanilla cake filled with spiced caramel apple and topped with cinnamon buttercream, End Zone Food Court, Intermission Food Court and World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Resorts
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake & Ice Cream Sundae, a sundae with scoops of Dreyer’s Birthday Cake Ice Cream, a Mickey-shaped brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, Mickey-shaped sprinkles in a souvenir Mickey Mouse kitchen sink, Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor at Disneylandpark, Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream at Disney California Adventure park
- Steamboat Willie Gourmet Apple, Candy Palace and Pooh’s Corner in Disneyland park, Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure park and Marceline’s Confectionary in the Downtown Disney Shopping District
These treats are available November 18, while supplies last.
Happy birthday, Mickey Mouse!