Young Sacramento chefs-in-training joined Chef Goofy, Disneyland Resort Chef Moises Carranza and Disneyland Resort Ambassador Alexa Garcia in a Disney Kids Food Demonstration, preparing treats on the west lawn of the California State Capitol Building. Goofy and Chef Moises will be returning to Disney California Adventure Park in Anaheim for the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, March 10 through April 16, which offers a rich menu of daily culinary demonstrations and tastings, celebrity chefs, and a complimentary Junior Chef Experience for children age 3 to 11. Celebrity Chefs scheduled to appear at the Festival include Guy Fieri, Robert Irvine, Cat Cora, Duff Goldman, Emily Ellyn and Keegan Gerhard. The Festival offers wine, beer and spirits seminars and more than a dozen Festival Marketplaces offering delectable fare, an ideal complement to the festival-inspired menus at the theme park’s restaurants and eateries. Information and reservations for some of the Festival’s signature events may be made at www.disneyland.com/foodandwine. Guests at Disneyland Resort also are celebrating the return of the classic Main Street Electrical Parade, presented nightly through June 18 in Disneyland Park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1930 The Silly Symphony "Monkey Melodies" released
- 1936 The Silly Symphony "Three Blind Mousketeers" released
- 1986 Disneyland's Magic Eye Theater opened
- 2000 Wild Life (a computer-animated feature scheduled for 2002 release with a story roughly based on My Fair Lady) was cancelled
- 2001 Beauty & The Beast stage show opened in Denver
- 2001 According To Jim aired on U.S. TV for the first time
- 2001 “President George W. Bush” took his place in the Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom