This week’s after-dark moment comes courtesy of recently retired Disneyland Resort Chief Photographer Paul Hiffmeyer, who has a special talent for photographing waterfalls; I’ve often heard him say how much he enjoys this particular subject. I love the way he captures the movement of the waterfall behind Donald Duck’s boat, “Miss Daisy,” at Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released