This week’s after-dark moment comes courtesy of recently retired Disneyland Resort Chief Photographer Paul Hiffmeyer, who has a special talent for photographing waterfalls; I’ve often heard him say how much he enjoys this particular subject. I love the way he captures the movement of the waterfall behind Donald Duck’s boat, “Miss Daisy,” at Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Mickey Mouse's The Brave Little Tailor released
- 1949 Goofy Gymnastics released
- 1980 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad opened at Walt Disney World
- 1999 The Horizons signs were finally removed from the long-closed EPCOT attraction
- 2001 Walt Disney: One Man's Dream opened at Disney-MGM Studios