Disneyland Resort cast member Zarina Herrera is a hair and makeup artist who takes us behind the scenes during the spookiest time of year in this episode of “Every Role a Starring Role.” From creating a cadaverous pallor to the season’s creepiest hairdo, take a look at all the hard work it takes to get the vampires, gravediggers and other ghoulish creatures ready to haunt the streets of the Disneyland Resort!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1922 Walt Disney formed Laugh-O-Gram films
- 1931 The China Plate (A SIlly Symphony) released
- 1983 The newly refurbished Fantasyland reopened at Disneyland
- 1983 Only 2 months after opening, the one millionth guest visited Tokyo Disneyland
- 1997 The Light Magic parade ended it's run at Disneyland
- 2001 The Magic Carpets of Alladin opened at Walt Disney World