The world-famous Jungle Cruise at Disneyland park may be on hiatus right now, but guests can still enjoy the sly humor and zany puns of the skippers as they present their “Land Cruise.” In this playful recreation of the classic attraction, the skippers use stuffed animals and other props to represent familiar Jungle Cruise scenes. Even though there’s no water or boats, there’s no shortage of laughter! “Land Cruise” can be seen several times daily in front of the Jungle Cruise attraction at Disneyland park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1927 Alice’s Circus Daze released
- 1953 The Simple Things (starring Mickey Mouse) released. Mickey wouldn’t take another starring role until Mickey’s Christmas Carol in 1983
- 1994 Beauty and the Beast stage show opened on Broadway
- 1998 Toon Disney began broadcasting
- 1998 Festival of Fools performed for the last time at Disneyland
- 1998 The Hercules : Zero to Hero parade appeared for the final time at MGM
- 2003 Holes released