The world-famous Jungle Cruise at Disneyland park may be on hiatus right now, but guests can still enjoy the sly humor and zany puns of the skippers as they present their “Land Cruise.” In this playful recreation of the classic attraction, the skippers use stuffed animals and other props to represent familiar Jungle Cruise scenes. Even though there’s no water or boats, there’s no shortage of laughter! “Land Cruise” can be seen several times daily in front of the Jungle Cruise attraction at Disneyland park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released