here are endless possibilities for ways to capture creative shots of your fun at Disney Parks. Between food, favorite merchandise, and even the walls … we are loving the creative, picture-perfect moments our guests’ capture and share. Last week, we showed you the “9 ‘Walls’ Disney Parks Super Fans Deem Instagram Worthy” at Walt Disney World Resort, and this week we are looking some of the creative ways guests can capture memories at Disneyland Resort. Here are our favorite photo spots, along with some tips and tricks to make your social media followers envious!
1. Take a picture at your favorite attraction – Disneyland Resort is full of attractions with scenic sights and themed backdrops. For instance, capture a few photos of the unique beings on display from throughout the universe while in the Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! queue. Be careful, though … The Collector may want to capture you as an artifact.
2. Enjoy the details – Both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks are full of creative elements. Just by taking a look around, you’re sure to find a new detail you haven’t seen before. (Photo above taken near Schmoozies in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure park.)
3. Strike a pose with your favorite snack – It’s not just the atmosphere that’s aesthetically pleasing! With a little creativity, even a Dole Whip could become your favorite photo prop.
4. Get the ultimate group picture – No day at Disneyland Resort is complete without getting a picture of the whole group. (Photo above taken at Big Thunder Trail in Disneyland park.)
5. Rep your favorite Disney characters – Kids of all ages can make a memory inspired by Disney characters. Whether it’s a transformation into a princess or superhero, or a subtle nod to your favorite monsters.