In this episode of “Every Role a Starring Role,” you’ll meet Kat Powell, a Machinist at Mickey’s Fun Wheel in Disney California Adventure park. Kat completed a four-year machinist training program through Fullerton College, funded by the Disneyland Resort, which allowed her to pursue an advanced certificate while working on one of her favorite attractions. Kat now works after hours with her fellow maintenance professionals, maintaining the iconic Ferris wheel at the center of Paradise Pier!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
June 21, 2018
April 4, 2016
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Food, Beverages and Entertainment in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort
March 16, 2017
February 25, 2018
This Day In History
- 1936 Elmer Elephant (a Silly Symphony) released
- 1941 A Gentleman's Gentleman (featuring Pluto) released
- 1953 Father's Day Off (featuring Goofy) released
- 1987 The first Disney Store opened, in Glendale, California
- 1999 Cherie, J'ai Retreci Le Public (Disneyland Paris' version of Honey, I Shrunk the audience) opened
- 2000 Disneyland officials allow park employees to wear facial hair for the first time, lifting a ban imposed by Walt himself.
- 2003 Piglet's Big Movie released