In this episode of “Every Role a Starring Role,” you’ll meet Kat Powell, a Machinist at Mickey’s Fun Wheel in Disney California Adventure park. Kat completed a four-year machinist training program through Fullerton College, funded by the Disneyland Resort, which allowed her to pursue an advanced certificate while working on one of her favorite attractions. Kat now works after hours with her fellow maintenance professionals, maintaining the iconic Ferris wheel at the center of Paradise Pier!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1930 The Silly Symphony "Monkey Melodies" released
- 1936 The Silly Symphony "Three Blind Mousketeers" released
- 1986 Disneyland's Magic Eye Theater opened
- 2000 Wild Life (a computer-animated feature scheduled for 2002 release with a story roughly based on My Fair Lady) was cancelled
- 2001 Beauty & The Beast stage show opened in Denver
- 2001 According To Jim aired on U.S. TV for the first time
- 2001 “President George W. Bush” took his place in the Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom