New Disney Tsum Tsum inspired by the Splash Mountain attraction at Disney Parks droped into locations yesterday.
This series contains six, 3-inch stackable plush with characters inspired by classic Frontierland attraction. I recently visited Magic Kingdom Park to take a photo of five of the plush from this new series.
I found the sixth plush in this set, Mr. Blue Bird, “satisfactually” attached to my shoulder at Disney Theme Park Merchandise headquarters.
I’m also delighted to share a first look at a new Disney Tsum Tsum pin set coming to Disney Parks in late February 2017. This six-pin set was inspired by the Adventureland Tsum Tsum set released in October 2016. It looks like I have another pin to add to my growing Orange Bird collection.
The Splash Mountain-themed Tsum Tsum will be released at the following locations on January 10:
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Hawai‘i
- Kalepa’s Store
- Downtown Disney District – World of Disney
- Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure park – Tee, Hats & Tattoos
- Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland park – Gag Factory
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Springs Marketplace – Once Upon a Toy and World of Disney
- Disney’s EarPort at Orlando International Airport
- Magic Kingdom Park – Curtain Call Collectibles
- Epcot – ImageWorks
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Beverly Sunset
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chester & Hester’s Dinosaur Treasures