The popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns for a limited time – March 2 through April 12 – bringing a celebration of the ingredients that make life in the Golden State so spectacular. The festival’s signature events are can’t-miss experiences that open your senses to delicious California cuisine in new ways – and reservations are available now!
The festival will feature new experiences such as Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion, as well as returning favorites like Disney Family of Wines Dinner, Sweet Sundays, and the Winemaker or Brewmaster Dinners.
These events fill up quickly, so make your reservations now! Here’s a look at some of the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival signature events you won’t want to miss:
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
In addition to these special experiences, look for these ongoing opportunities during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer, and spirits educational seminars (reservations required an extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required an extra charge applies)
- Sweet Sundays
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is a celebration of food and wine, and also craft beer, live music and special time with friends and family! Join us for this limited-time guest favorite, March 2 through April 12!
Additional fees required for the signature events and certain seminars. Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required and is not included in the cost of such events. Space is limited for all ticketed events; advance reservations are recommended. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required. Events and demonstrations are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.