A visit to the Disneyland Resort is a time to reconnect with family and friends – especially when you are a Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer! After competing in Mesa, Ariz., just days before, seven-time medalist Dana Vollmer took some quality time with her husband and toddler here at the Happiest Place on Earth – all while pregnant with her second child! In the video below, Dana talks about getting a workout while visiting the Disneyland Resort as well as the importance of balancing family time with a demanding athletic schedule.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
August 5, 2016
August 2, 2016
November 24, 2016
This Day In History
- 1942 The Sleepwalker (starring Pluto) released
- 1957 Lapland (A People & Places documentary) released
- 1985 Tinker Bell "flew" at Walt Disney World for the first time
- 1998 Innoventions opened at Disneyland in the former Carousel of Progress building
- 2001 Disney's Electrical Parade returned to California, beginning nightly performances at DCA