A visit to the Disneyland Resort is a time to reconnect with family and friends – especially when you are a Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer! After competing in Mesa, Ariz., just days before, seven-time medalist Dana Vollmer took some quality time with her husband and toddler here at the Happiest Place on Earth – all while pregnant with her second child! In the video below, Dana talks about getting a workout while visiting the Disneyland Resort as well as the importance of balancing family time with a demanding athletic schedule.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1930 The Silly Symphony "Monkey Melodies" released
- 1936 The Silly Symphony "Three Blind Mousketeers" released
- 1986 Disneyland's Magic Eye Theater opened
- 2000 Wild Life (a computer-animated feature scheduled for 2002 release with a story roughly based on My Fair Lady) was cancelled
- 2001 Beauty & The Beast stage show opened in Denver
- 2001 According To Jim aired on U.S. TV for the first time
- 2001 “President George W. Bush” took his place in the Hall of Presidents at the Magic Kingdom