A visit to the Disneyland Resort is a time to reconnect with family and friends – especially when you are a Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer! After competing in Mesa, Ariz., just days before, seven-time medalist Dana Vollmer took some quality time with her husband and toddler here at the Happiest Place on Earth – all while pregnant with her second child! In the video below, Dana talks about getting a workout while visiting the Disneyland Resort as well as the importance of balancing family time with a demanding athletic schedule.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1927 Alice’s Circus Daze released
- 1953 The Simple Things (starring Mickey Mouse) released. Mickey wouldn’t take another starring role until Mickey’s Christmas Carol in 1983
- 1994 Beauty and the Beast stage show opened on Broadway
- 1998 Toon Disney began broadcasting
- 1998 Festival of Fools performed for the last time at Disneyland
- 1998 The Hercules : Zero to Hero parade appeared for the final time at MGM
- 2003 Holes released