A visit to the Disneyland Resort is a time to reconnect with family and friends – especially when you are a Olympic Gold Medal-winning swimmer! After competing in Mesa, Ariz., just days before, seven-time medalist Dana Vollmer took some quality time with her husband and toddler here at the Happiest Place on Earth – all while pregnant with her second child! In the video below, Dana talks about getting a workout while visiting the Disneyland Resort as well as the importance of balancing family time with a demanding athletic schedule.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1935 Mickey's Fire Brigade released
- 1988 The Groundbreaking ceremony was held at EuroDisneyland (later EuroDisney and now Disneyland Paris)
- 1990 Duck Tales : The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp released
- 1999 Madeline : Lost in Paris released straight to video
- 2001 The Princess Diaries released