Pixar Fest is coming to the Disneyland Resort, April 13 through September 3, and in addition to the dazzling new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” and the return of “Paint the Night” parade and Pixar Play Parade, this celebration of friendship and beyond will bring limited-time foods, beverages and merchandise throughout the Disneyland Resort. And today, we’ve got a sneak peek!
See how some of your favorite Pixar pals and stories are inspiring delicious treats in unexpected – not to mention photogenic – ways:
- Fried Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Pork Chop TV Dinner – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- Nutella Pastry with Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Capuccino Cart, Disneyland park
- Root Beer Float Served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Berry Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Stage Door Café, Disneyland park
- Strawberry Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter, and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Strawberry Churro – Tomorrowland, Disneyland Park
- Cocoa Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland, Disneyland Park
- Mike Wazowski Bread – Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket – All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Sipper – Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
You can take this first-ever celebration of friendship home with you – or share it with a friend – with new, limited-time merchandise. Apparel includes Pixar Fest logo tees for adults and kids as well featuring some of your favorite Pixar pals Woody, Buzz, Mike, and Sulley – to name just a few. Loungefly is creating a special Pixar Fest leather tote, and a limited release pin will feature the event logo. Be sure to choose this adorable tumbler featuring an illuminated claw reaching down toward an excited alien from “Toy Story.”
We’ll have more details to share on special Pixar Fest food and merchandise as we get closer to the April 13 launch, so stay tuned!