In Latin American cultures, Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is a time to gather as a family and honor those who have passed away in a joyous celebration. At the Disneyland Resort, this holiday has become a tradition for guests and cast members alike. Take a look at how cast members have found a special connection to the holiday here at the resort.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released