Spring is upon us! Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and the links are calling! In this flashback photo from 1973 we see Mickey and Goofy enjoying a beautiful day playing golf. What a great way to spend an afternoon with a friend!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Dates Announced for D23 Expo 2017
March 29, 2016
Bergdorf Goodman and KENZO Celebrate the Launch of Disney’s “The Jungle Book” With an Exclusive Collection for Women and Men
April 1, 2016
This Day In History
- 1972 If You Had Wings opened at Walt Disney World
- 1994 The Mickey Mania afternoon parade began its run at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
- 1998 Mulan premiered at the Hollywood Bowl
- 1999 The March of the ARTimals parade performed for the final time at Animal Kingdom
- 1999 The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh opened at Walt Disney World, where it replaced the much-loved Mr Toad's Wild Ride
- 1999 Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance began a run of daily performances at Epcot
- 1999 Der Glockner Von Notre Dame (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) stage show premiered in Berlin