You can’t help but love Clawhauser, the treat-loving cheetah and friendly face at the ZPD – that’s Zootopia Police Department. In this week’s Disney Doodle, artist Ashley Taylor imagined what Clawhauser would do first if he visited a Disney theme park. With his sweet tooth (for doughnuts in the film), he’d likely check out the selection of sweet treats you can find exclusively at Disney Parks, like Mickey Premium Bars and Mickey Mouse-inspired candy apples!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Dates Announced for D23 Expo 2017
March 29, 2016
Bergdorf Goodman and KENZO Celebrate the Launch of Disney’s “The Jungle Book” With an Exclusive Collection for Women and Men
April 1, 2016
This Day In History
- 1936 Elmer Elephant (a Silly Symphony) released
- 1941 A Gentleman's Gentleman (featuring Pluto) released
- 1953 Father's Day Off (featuring Goofy) released
- 1987 The first Disney Store opened, in Glendale, California
- 1999 Cherie, J'ai Retreci Le Public (Disneyland Paris' version of Honey, I Shrunk the audience) opened
- 2000 Disneyland officials allow park employees to wear facial hair for the first time, lifting a ban imposed by Walt himself.
- 2003 Piglet's Big Movie released