In this week’s Disney Doodle, artist Ashley Taylor envisions what Scuttle from “The Little Mermaid” would do if he had the chance to check out a Disney Park. No doubt he’d “flock” to Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room to spy the singing talents of the attraction’s more than 200 feathered friends.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
September 5, 2017
April 12, 2016
August 19, 2017
This Day In History
- 1927 Oh Teacher (the second cartoon starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit) released
- 1952 Pluto's Party released
- 1966 Walt Disney gave his final press conference, detailing plans for Disney's Mineral King ski resort in California. Due to environmental issues the plan was later dropped.
- 1981 The Contemporary Resort Convention Center opened
- 2000 The Little Mermaid II : Return to The Sea was released straight to video