Are you a foodie? Do you enjoy tasting all the food from around the parks? Do you enjoy telling your friends where to get the best food around the parks is? Do you know of something that people just have to try? Tips for dining when the parks are busy? These are just some of the things you could share with your fellow Park visitors. Disney has some of the most amazing food and much of it people don’t even know about. Share your passion with Food and your love of Disney with the rest of the world and become a columnist for Mickey News. If you would like to talk to us about it please drop us a note and let’s hear some of your ideas on the amazing park food from around the Disney parks.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
This Day In History
- 1938 Mickey Mouse's The Brave Little Tailor released
- 1949 Goofy Gymnastics released
- 1980 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad opened at Walt Disney World
- 1999 The Horizons signs were finally removed from the long-closed EPCOT attraction
- 2001 Walt Disney: One Man's Dream opened at Disney-MGM Studios