The 2016 Invictus Games, coming next week to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort, announced the lineup for the event’s Closing Ceremony on May 12, featuring world-renowned talent and uplifting performances.
Televised live on ESPN2 and co-presented by the Walt Disney Company and Jaguar Land Rover, the Closing Ceremony will feature these musical acts:
- International popstar Rachel Platten
- Best-selling country vocal group Rascal Flatts
- Former “American Idol” winner Phillip Phillips
- Florida native and Grammy-nominated hip-hop superstar Flo Rida
- “The Voice” Season 9 winner Jordan Smith
- The first nationally-recognized wounded warrior band, Vetted.
Prince Harry is also planning to also on hand, as well as the newly announced celebrity ambassador and legendary actor, Morgan Freeman.
The Invictus Games Orlando 2016 takes place May 8-12 and will feature more than 500 injured military veterans and active duty personnel from 14 countries competing in 10 events.
Tickets are on sale now, starting at $18 for adults and $13 for children (ages 3-9), seniors (60-over) and military personnel. Children under 3 are free.
Closing Ceremony tickets are $65 for adults and $45 for children, seniors and military personnel.
Tickets are available at all Ticketmaster outlets and at www.invictusgames2016.org