We met up with Brian Koziol, Food & Beverage Concept Development Director, to get an inside look at the brand new BaseLine Tap House at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Specializing in California brews and wines, this cheerful corner pub offers a relaxing, story-filled atmosphere where you can enjoy a cold drink with an appetizing snack. BaseLine Tap house is located on Grand Avenue, just around the corner from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, and is open at 11 a.m. daily.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1925 Alice is Stage Struck released
- 1944 Springtime for Pluto released
- 1956 Skyway to Fantasyland opened at Disneyland
- 1963 Disney's first audio-animatronics were displayed to the public, as the Enchanted Tiki Room opened at Disneyland
- 1967 The Happiest Millionaire released
- 1989 Honey, I Shrunk the Kids released
- 1989 Dreamflight opened at Walt Disney World
- 1995 Pocahontas released
- 1999 Tarzan's Treehouse opened (a revamp of the Swiss Family Treehouse) at Disneyland