We met up with Brian Koziol, Food & Beverage Concept Development Director, to get an inside look at the brand new BaseLine Tap House at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Specializing in California brews and wines, this cheerful corner pub offers a relaxing, story-filled atmosphere where you can enjoy a cold drink with an appetizing snack. BaseLine Tap house is located on Grand Avenue, just around the corner from Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, and is open at 11 a.m. daily.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1927 Oh Teacher (the second cartoon starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit) released
- 1952 Pluto's Party released
- 1966 Walt Disney gave his final press conference, detailing plans for Disney's Mineral King ski resort in California. Due to environmental issues the plan was later dropped.
- 1981 The Contemporary Resort Convention Center opened
- 2000 The Little Mermaid II : Return to The Sea was released straight to video