In today’s Disney Doodle, artist Ashley Taylor depicts what Sebastian from “The Little Mermaid” might do first if he headed into a Disney theme park. In the film “The Little Mermaid,” Sebastian is the musical maestro who leads other sea creatures in songs and “mood music.” So, he’d likely be lured to lead the first musical group he saw at a Disney Park, like The Dapper Dans at Magic Kingdom Park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
July 27, 2017
January 13, 2017
This Day In History
- 1927 Oh Teacher (the second cartoon starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit) released
- 1952 Pluto's Party released
- 1966 Walt Disney gave his final press conference, detailing plans for Disney's Mineral King ski resort in California. Due to environmental issues the plan was later dropped.
- 1981 The Contemporary Resort Convention Center opened
- 2000 The Little Mermaid II : Return to The Sea was released straight to video