In today’s Disney Doodle, artist Ashley Taylor depicts what Sebastian from “The Little Mermaid” might do first if he headed into a Disney theme park. In the film “The Little Mermaid,” Sebastian is the musical maestro who leads other sea creatures in songs and “mood music.” So, he’d likely be lured to lead the first musical group he saw at a Disney Park, like The Dapper Dans at Magic Kingdom Park.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1955 The Mickey Mouse Club began broadcasting on ABC (all together now, "Em-Eye-See....")
- 1971 Peter Pans Flight opened at Walt Disney World
- 1996 The World of Disney store opened at Walt Disney World's Village Marketplace
- 1996 Illuminations 25 lit up the night sky for the first time at Epcot
- 1998 Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes closed at Disneyland
- 2003 Oogie Boogie from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas joined the cast at the Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland
- 2004 Hidalgo released