Disney Institute will be hosting its Customer Experience Summit at Walt Disney World® Resort. For decades, Disney has strived for excellence in the art of customer service, ensuring the guest is at the heart of everything. This one-of-a kind event will give participants a peek behind the unique brand of Disney magic and help transform the way they think about their own customer experience.
The Customer Experience Summit will take place at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa from May 23-26, 2017. The multi-day summit is a fully immersive learning event that will offer attendees a first-hand look at Disney business insights and best practices in leadership, service and employee engagement. Given this critical customer experience framework, guests will be inspired and enabled to adapt it to their own role or organization.
Disney senior executives will share real-world examples of how they bring the Disney approach to life every day. The Summit keynote speakers include:
- George A. Kalogridis, president of Walt Disney World Resort
- Rachel Hutter, vice president of worldwide safety and health, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Paul Richardson, senior vice president of human resources, ESPN
- Beth Scott, vice president of food and beverage experience planning & integration, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
“Building on the success of our inaugural CX Summit last year, I am excited to host our next event for participants to learn key insights from Disney executives on how Disney Parks consistently exceeds Guest expectations,” said Jeff James, vice president and general manager of Disney Institute. “This year’s summit will include even more learning experiences with Disney executives from our parks and resorts operation teams.”
The Summit will also offer guests exclusive field experiences throughout the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, where they will observe a world-renowned customer experience environment in action. Participants will get a chance to see the operation through the eyes of a Cast Member to enhance their perspective on service delivery. During these special experiences guests will:
- Be immersed in the underground world beneath Magic Kingdom® Park to experience the supportive environment that enables Cast Members to serve their guests.
- Gain insider knowledge of unique products and services that cast provide to guests and experience several of Disney’s most renowned attractions.
- Discover how the guest experience has evolved through customer touchpoints during an enchanting visit to Be Our Guest Restaurant in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom® Park.
- Adventure behind the scenes at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park to learn how systems can help to ensure the consistent delivery of exceptional service to guests.
For more details and to register, visit: DisneyInstitute.com. Registration fees include conference materials, guided field experiences within the operation and select meals.
To find upcoming Disney Institute business training and professional development experiences offered at the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida and the Disneyland® Resort in California, visit: DisneyInstituteCourses.com.