This amazing show uses the latest projection effects, lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics to light up the sky, Star Wars style. The nightly show puts guests in the middle of the action as they gaze upon Tatooine’s famous twin suns, fight through an army of Trade Federation battle droids, navigate a swirling asteroid field, rocket down the Death Star’s narrow trench and deliver a heroic final blow to Starkiller Base.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released