This amazing show uses the latest projection effects, lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics to light up the sky, Star Wars style. The nightly show puts guests in the middle of the action as they gaze upon Tatooine’s famous twin suns, fight through an army of Trade Federation battle droids, navigate a swirling asteroid field, rocket down the Death Star’s narrow trench and deliver a heroic final blow to Starkiller Base.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1924 Alice and the Dog Catcher released
- 1933 Mickey's Gala Premier released
- 1959 How to Have an Accident at Work (starring Donald) released
- 1975 WEDway People mover opened ay Walt Disney World
- 1988 Grand Floridian Resort opened at Walt Disney World
- 1998 Armageddon released
- 2002 Disney's Beach Club Villas opened
- 2003 Andre Lacroix became chairman of Euro Disney