There’s nothing like being outdoors. One of the happiest memories of my childhood with my grandparents and family was when we were out in nature. Life seems to have a different pace, specially if you are on vacation, right? And incredibly enough right here at Walt Disney World Resort you can experience a magical grand adventure at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Check out the beautiful surroundings and fun family day on this video, and please share your happiest outdoors childhood memories with us!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released