Some of the most impressive holiday sights and photo ops can be found at our many Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Each resort is decorated in its own themed decor, from Christmas trees and garland, to wreaths and gingerbread creations.
Here are five resorts that are impressing us this year!
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – This year, the resort’s lobby tree is decked out in a nautical/ocean theme, with ornaments in gold, and light and navy blue colors.
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort – This year features a large holiday tree decorated with green ornaments, tiny tikis and tropical flowers.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – This year’s gingerbread and chocolate display is a moving carousel that features four horses. Not only is it a charming and detailed carousel, but each horse is wearing a Mickey ear hat or a Goofy hat this year.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is one of the most popular resorts to stop through this time of year, with a big draw being the larger-than-life gingerbread house that is a staple sight during the holiday season at the Grand. This year’s creation measures 16 feet tall, uses 1,050 pounds of honey and took more than 400 hours just to bake.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sporting one of the tallest trees on property, Disney’s Contemporary Resort is home to many amazing holiday decorations. In addition to this masterpiece of colorful light, be sure to check out the resort’s “Frozen”-inspired gingerbread creations – and buy yourself a cookie, too.