Since Pandora – The World of Avatar opened earlier this year, theme park fans just can’t get enough. Whether it’s taking a wild adventure atop a mountain banshee at Avatar – Flight of Passage, traveling down the Na’vi River Journey to spy the Na’vi Shaman of Songs, or gazing in amazement at the intricacies of Pandora’s amazing floating mountains, there’s so much fun to be had.
And of course, there are many ways guests become even more immersed in Pandoran culture during their visit. Here are five ways we suggest “going Na’vi” at Pandora – The World of Avatar:
1. Create & Personalize Your Own Avatar Action Figure – The ACE Avatar Maker at Windtraders uses state-of-the-art facial scanners to grab your image and create a human/Na’vi hybrid figure. After the image is captured, guests are free to personalize their avatar’s eye color, facial striping pattern, hairstyle and more.
2. Visit Colors of Mo’ara – Colors of Mo’ara helps guests see themselves as one of the Na’vi by giving them Na’vi-inspired face painting with authentic Pandoran markings.
3. Headbands & Tails – What Na’vi look would be complete without accessories? Windtraders carries an assortment of Na’vi inspired headbands, tails, hooded jackets – and even shoes and walking sticks that interact with the land at night.
4. Banshee Matching – A milestone in the life of a Na’vi is when he or she is matched with a Banshee. Head into Windtraders, where cast members are ready to help you find your perfect match.
5. Dine at Satu’li Canteen – Stop into the land’s former RDA mess hall to try a fast-casual menu that’s been inspired by Pandora’s natural abundance.