HGTV’s “Property Brothers,” Drew and Jonathan Scott enjoyed a little brotherly love time at Walt Disney World Resort this week. The brother’s first stop was at Magic Kingdom Park to try Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for a non-stop laughing, fun-filled good time!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1925 Alice is Stage Struck released
- 1944 Springtime for Pluto released
- 1956 Skyway to Fantasyland opened at Disneyland
- 1963 Disney's first audio-animatronics were displayed to the public, as the Enchanted Tiki Room opened at Disneyland
- 1967 The Happiest Millionaire released
- 1989 Honey, I Shrunk the Kids released
- 1989 Dreamflight opened at Walt Disney World
- 1995 Pocahontas released
- 1999 Tarzan's Treehouse opened (a revamp of the Swiss Family Treehouse) at Disneyland