In case you’ve never taken a trip on the Liberty Belle, she offers a 17-minute tour through early American history that’s narrated by Mark Twain. Along the way, you pass an early American settlement, a Native American village, Fort Langhorn and much more.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1929 The Karnival Kid (starring Mickey Mouse) released
- 1932 Flowers and Trees (a Silly Symphony) released. It was the first ever Technicolor cartoon
- 1932 Just Dogs (a Silly Symphony) released
- 1993 Indiana Jones et la Temple du Peril opened at Disneyland Paris
- 1998 Disney Magic began it's maiden voyage
- 1999 Runaway Bride released