Here’s one of many reasons to look forward to the new year at Epcot. In early 2017, guests will be able to visit Choza Tequila, an authentic outdoor tequileria, just outside of the Mexico pavilion. Here, you’ll find refreshing hand-crafted margaritas and classic Mexican cuisine like tacos, empanadas, chips and fresh guacamole.
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Brings Pop Favorites to Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival March 2-May 30, 2016
March 27, 2016
February 26, 2016
This Day In History
- 1955 The Mickey Mouse Club began broadcasting on ABC (all together now, "Em-Eye-See....")
- 1971 Peter Pans Flight opened at Walt Disney World
- 1996 The World of Disney store opened at Walt Disney World's Village Marketplace
- 1996 Illuminations 25 lit up the night sky for the first time at Epcot
- 1998 Davy Crockett's Explorer Canoes closed at Disneyland
- 2003 Oogie Boogie from Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas joined the cast at the Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland
- 2004 Hidalgo released