For the last couple of weeks, we’ve been updating you about this year’s exciting plans for Night of Joy event.
Well, I’m excited to finally announce that tickets are ON SALE NOW!
As we regular readers of the Disney Parks Blog will likely remember, Night of Joy at Walt Disney World Resort is enhancing its offerings, with the concerts being held for the first time ever at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. This year’s artists represent one of the best lineups in all of Contemporary Christian Music with 16 top performers and groups including 2015 Grammy® Award Winner Francesca Battistelli; Night of Joy favorites like MercyMe and newcomers such as Tim Timmons.
- Friday, September 9 – MercyMe, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Battistelli, Crowder, Matthew West, Stars Go Dim, Zealand Worship
- Saturday, September 10 – Newsboys, for King & Country, Young & Free, Switchfoot, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Timmons, Veridia
This year, Night of Joy guests will have more options than ever with two nights of Contemporary Christian music, ample seating at indoor and outdoor venues, amazing performances on multiple stages, including Champion Stadium, and opportunities for fellowship and fun. We also have ticket options that allow you to maximize your park time doing rides and then maximize your concerts and time together at night – plus you pick your park!
Here are the details:
- A single-night, concert only ticket for Friday, September 9 – $39 plus tax (in advance); $45 the day of the show (if available).
- A single-night concert and one-day Disney theme park ticket (valid for one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks) for Saturday, September 10 – $99 plus tax (in advance); $114 plus tax the day of the show (if available).*
- A two-night concert ticket (which includes both nights’ concerts and one-day Disney theme park ticket (valid for one of the four Walt Disney World Resort theme parks) – $119 plus tax (in advance).*
And, if that weren’t enough, guests who purchase the two-day ticket on or before August 9, 2016 will also receive one (1) admission to their choice of Disney’s Blizzard Beach or Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon valid from September 6 – September 12, 2016.
I also wanted to update you on some specifics in regards to transportation for the event.
Walt Disney World Resort guests attending Night of Joy may enjoy transportation to ESPN Complex from all four theme parks (Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom), Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, and Disney’s Pop Century Resort from 4:30 p.m. until 7 p.m. Throughout the event and upon its conclusion, we will continue to offer transportation from ESPN Complex to all Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Guests attending Disney Night of Joy but staying off property are encouraged to use their personal transportation to travel to and from ESPN Complex.
Additional group discounts and premium seating options also are available.
For more information, check out nightofjoy.com and stay tuned to Mickey News for updates on entertainment and events.
* The one-day Disney theme park ticket is only valid for Saturday, Sept 10.