You might think that Halloween is defined by costumes and candy, but at Disney Springs, the October-long spotlight on this frightfully festive holiday features other limited-time offerings. While you won’t find door-to-door candy, you can expect plenty to get you into the seasonal spirit!
Below, in no particular order, are a few of my favorite Halloween-inspired additions:
- New Photo Backdrops: With designs that are not-too-spooky, these props give you the perfect excuse to strike a pose. Whether you add some festive Halloween accessories or go with the status quo, your shots are sure to be social media-worthy.
- Extra Entertainment: How do you choose a favorite between a zombie drum corp or a strolling piano? Luckily, you don’t have to! Keep an eye out for these music-makers during your next visit to Town Center. While you’re at it, see if you can spot the ever-popular “Living Statues,” decked out in their Halloween best, or find our resident mentalist, Meraux, who’s extra-mesmerizing this time of year.
- Fall Flavors at Select Locations: Take your pick – you can indulge in seasonal sweets atAmorette’s Patisserie, D-Luxe Burger, or The Ganachery now, or, you can find a “BOO Box” of decorated cupcakes at Sprinkles, featuring a medley of vanilla milk chocolate, red velvet, black and white and caramel apple cupcakes starting October 7th. Also available this month: Cinnamon Apple Sweet Crepes at AristoCrepes, seasonal margaritas and craft brews atDockside Margaritas, an Oktoberfest bratwurst at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co., and an Autumn Harvest Flatbread at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar. Because it’s Halloween, maybe try one of everything? (Oh, and don’t forget the fun specialty apples at Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Co.!)
- Make-Up Magic: At Sephora, you can book a Halloween-inspired makeover with a pro artist; sessions are available by appointment only with any $50 purchase. And for the younger set (or those who are simply young at heart), “Enjoy Your Face” offers Halloween-themed face painting in the Marketplace. Tip: If you’re planning to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park, this could be the perfect pre-party stop.
- Halloween Merchandise: Clean up with Jack-O-Lantern, ghost, bat or pumpkin soap fromBasin. Find costumes for boys and girls at World of Disney. Look for Haunted Mansion merchandise at Marketplace Co-Op. Save 10% off masks and fun hats at the Cirque du Soleil Boutique. If you love to shop, consider Disney Springs your Halloween headquarters.
With so much in store this Halloween season, I hope to see you soon at Disney Springs!
If you do visit, feel free to share your Halloween-themed photos on social media using #DisneySprings for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page.