Are you setting course for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™? While you’re gobbling up this year’s palate of races throughout the weekend, satisfy your appetite for race photos with Disney PhotoPass Service!
During each race, you can focus on savoring your runDisney experience while Disney PhotoPass photographers capture your memories along the course.
Feast on the following tips to learn how to get your best race photos during the event:
Before the race:
- Download the My Disney Experience mobile app.* You’ll be able to link and preview your Disney PhotoPass photos in the app.
- Plan to devour all your photos! If you have or plan to purchase Memory Maker, your runDisney race photos can be included in your entitlement if active during the race, as well as any Disney PhotoPass photos you took during your trip to Walt Disney World Resort.
- Don’t waste time chewing it over! When you purchase Memory Maker online three or more days in advance of your vacation, you can save $20.**
During the race:
- Make sure your bib number is visible at all times. PhotoPass photographers on the course will not be passing out Disney PhotoPass cards or scanning MagicBands, so your bib number is essential to ensuring that your race photos can be linked to your account.
- Look for PhotoPass photographers stationed around the course with some of your favorite Disney Characters, close to some of the most famous Walt Disney World Resort icons, and at the finish line.
After the race:
- Link your photos to your account by entering the 11-digit Race ID followed by your bib number in the “Link Photos” section of the My Disney Experience mobile app or at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com. Race IDs are printed on your bib and can also be found in the event guide. Each race of the event will have a different 11-digit Race ID, so be sure to enter the Race ID that corresponds with your race.
- Note that it may take up to 24 hours for your photos to appear in your account.
- Disney PhotoPass photos expire 45 days after the date they are captured, so make sure you view and purchase your race photos before they expire.
- Bummed you posed for all those photos but forgot to buy Memory Maker? Don’t worry – you can still purchase Memory Maker online or in the My Disney Experience mobile app. Individual PhotoPass photo downloads can be purchased at MyDisneyPhotoPass.com.
If you have a Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass, Disney Gold Pass or Disney Premier Passport, your Pass includes downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos, including your runDisney photos taken at Walt Disney World Resort that are linked to your Disney account.
Now that you’ve digested these tips, get ready for a weekend of races, entertainment and fabulous food – and don’t forget to capture all the fun with Disney PhotoPass and Memory Maker!
*Available for iPhone® and smartphones for Android™
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission first. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
**Memory Maker is subject to the Memory Maker Terms and Conditions. Memory Maker includes photos taken during the applicable Memory Maker window. A MagicBand is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. If Memory Maker purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within 3 days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at Walt Disney World. Downloads are restricted to personal use only. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations.