There’s so much to enjoy at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park – from characters in costume and complimentary treats, special shows, fireworks and more.
Here are our top-five can’t-miss moments from this year’s party.
- Trick-Or-Treating! – Feeling like a kid again and being able to trick-or-treat right alongside our kids is so incredibly entertaining! Guests of all ages are welcome to do so at candy stops throughout Magic Kingdom Park on party nights. Be sure to pick up an event map on your way in to find your way to special treat stops.
- Disney Characters In Costume – Talk about fun photo opportunities! During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties, many Disney characters are out and about in their Halloween best, ready to greet guests and pose for photos. You can catch even more in “Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade” at the event. Seeing the creative costumes our guests come up with is also a lot of fun.
- The “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” Stage Show – In this guest-favorite stage show, the Sanderson sisters – Winifred, Mary and Sarah – visit the mortal world for an all-new adventure, with a plan to use their magic to throw the best, evil Halloween party this side of the graveyard. You don’t want to miss the character appearances and fun musical numbers in this show.
- The “Mickey’s Boo To You Halloween Parade” – This spooktacular procession steps off twice each party night, led by an appearance from the Headless Horseman. Be on the lookout for an entire section of the parade inspired by residents of the Haunted Mansion, including marching butlers, waltzing spirits and the Hitchhiking Ghosts themselves!
- “Happy HalloWishes Fireworks” – Partygoers can’t miss the event’s special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular. Narrated by the Ghost Host from The Haunted Mansion, the skies explode with color to the tunes of “Grim Grinning Ghosts,” “Poor Unfortunate Souls,” “Never Smile at a Crocodile,“ “The Skeleton Dance,” from Silly Symphony and more.