Delight in a celebration of YOU on Annual Passholder Days—September 6 through October 2—with fun-filled activities and special offerings every day at Disney California Adventure Park!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store:
- A complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last)
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Wonderful merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including a specially designed AP Days t-shirt plus Annual Passholder water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last
- Be surprised by an occasional visit of Disney Characters inside Stage 12
- A red carpet photo op at the Paradise Garden Gazebo
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities
- Special activities for Annual Passholders and much more!
When arriving at the park, consult the Times Guide, look for informative signs or ask a Cast Member for more information about all available events and offers!
Please Note: Information and event details, including dates and times of activities, are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Save on Parking When You Carpool
In addition, all Guests arriving in a vehicle with a Passholder and a total of 3 or more occupants can receive a special commemorative button—available in a variety of colors—while supplies last!
Please note: Rates apply to cars only, and normal parking fees will apply for all other vehicle types. Parking capacity is limited. Valid Annual Pass and photo ID required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
These special parking rates are not available through online voucher reservation.
Know Before You Go
- Some event offerings have limited capacity and may be subject to queues or early closure.
- Valid Annual Pass is required for all Guests entering an AP Days event’s venue/offering. Photo ID may be required.
- Theme park admission is not included. Please check Annual Passports for applicable blockout dates.
- Contact us at (714) 781-PASS or (714) 781-7277 with any questions.