Treat your guests to something special this Halloween! Watch as Beau conjures up some magic at Trolley Treats in Disney California Adventure park, demonstrating how to make a Witch Minnie Mouse Gourmet Apple available during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
If you plan to make this at home, here are a few quick tips and tricks:
- Melted caramel
- Regular marshmallow
- Milk chocolate
- Orange candy coated chocolate
- Purple sanding sugar
- Chocolate witch hat
Steps to follow
- Dip the apple into melted caramel and let set.
- Place two marshmallows on the apple to resemble ears.
- Dip the apple into melted milk chocolate and let set.
- Dip the apple halfway into melted white chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, place orange candy-coated chocolates to resemble polka dots, cover the white chocolate in purple sanding sugar.
- To finish, place chocolate witch hat to the top of the apple, using a drop of melted milk chocolate.
Will you make this spellbinding Witch Minnie Mouse Gourmet Apple at home? Or do you have a favorite treat of your own? Let us know in the comments below!