Holidays at the Disneyland Resort is such a magical time – even more so after dark. I love this view of Buena Vista Street, quiet and serene after all of our guests have left for the night to dream of sugar plums and maybe the adventures that await them the following day in the parks. I hope your holiday season is as beautiful, bright and peaceful as this photo!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
December 12, 2016
June 24, 2017
This Day In History
- 1938 Good Scouts (starring Donald) released
- 1956 How to Have an Accident at home (starring Donald) released
- 1958 The Light in the Forest released
- 1964 The Moon Spinners released
- 1985 Michael Eisner and Florida Governor Bob Graham announced plans for Disney / MGM Studios
- 1994 Legend of the Lion King opened at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom