Holidays at the Disneyland Resort is such a magical time – even more so after dark. I love this view of Buena Vista Street, quiet and serene after all of our guests have left for the night to dream of sugar plums and maybe the adventures that await them the following day in the parks. I hope your holiday season is as beautiful, bright and peaceful as this photo!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1938 Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs was released in Sweden
- 1947 Fun and Fancy Free released. This movie was the first time that Jim MacDonald had played the voice of Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney himself had provided Mickey’s voice in earlier films)
- 1993 Listen To The Land closed at Epcot
- 2002 Moonlight Mile released
- 2002 Sweet Home Alabama released