Holidays at the Disneyland Resort are filled with magical entertainment, attractions, food and décor that guests will enjoy from Nov. 8, 2019, through Jan. 6, 2020. To extend that Disney magic beyond the winter season, our Holiday gift guide is filled with experiences and products that are sure to delight every Disney fan – from Disney-themed dining to entertainment in the theme parks, hotel stays and more. Guests may shop at the resort, online at shopDisney.com, and at Disneyland.com for tickets and hotel stays.
Disneyland Resort Holiday Gift Ideas:
- Tickets to be among the first to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance: Opening Jan. 17, 2020, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will thrill guests at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the immersive new land at Disneyland Park. A gift of theme park tickets will provide admission to the land and this new attraction, where guests will join the Resistance in the middle of an epic battle against the First Order. Guests who visit the planet of Batuu can also build a lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers, create a personalized droid at Droid Depot, or purchase a Porg from the Creature Stall. The adventures continue back home with Star Wars-themed gifts, a reminder of the joy experienced at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge. To purchase tickets online, visit com/tickets.
- Tickets to experience the new “Magic Happens” parade in spring 2020: A gift of tickets to Disneyland Resort for the spring season are ideal for discovering the extraordinary new parade “Magic Happens” at Disneyland. Magic happens with grand storytelling as stunning floats, beautiful costumes, and beloved Disney characters fill the procession – led by Mickey Mouse and his pals. While watching this magical parade, guests may complement their viewing experience by waving a celebratory bubble wand and displaying a magically-themed popcorn bucket, memorializing their first time experiencing this new parade. To learn more about “Magic Happens,” follow the Disney Parks Blog at com.
- A Disneyland Resort Hotel stay: Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel will enjoy fabulous décor, themed restaurants and pools, legendary Disney guest service and more. Create a gift with a Disneyland Resort hotel stay and your loved ones will enjoy exclusive benefits such as Extra Magic Hour, easy access to hotel dining and close proximity to the parks and Downtown Disney District. For an added surprise, loved ones will be thrilled with the gift of a Holiday In-Room Celebration with Disney Floral and Gifts. These experiences open even more opportunities to create precious memories together. To book a hotel stay, visit com/hotels/.
- The Frozen Dining Package at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge: Dining packages make great gifts for Disney fans, whether it’s for a nighttime spectacular like “Fantasmic!” or a fireworks show. To celebrate the debut of Disney’s new film “Frozen 2,” guests may enjoy the Frozen Dining Package: a royal three-course feast at Carthay Circle Restaurant that comes with priority seating for “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion” at Disney California Adventure. Advance reservations for the Frozen Dining Package are highly recommended and can be booked at Disneyland.com up to 60 days in advance. Separate theme park admission is required. Guests may want to complement their experience with new products from the Frozen-inspired Arendelle Aqua color collection. “Frozen” fans will appreciate gifts from this line, including the Loungefly Minnie Mouse mini-backpack, Arendelle Aqua Ear headband and accompanying spirit jersey. This magical collection is the latest to debut in Disney Parks and online at com.
- Disney Gift Cards for Holiday Shopping and Dining: Glistening ornaments, apparel, toys and more fill shop windows at the Disneyland Resort, and the gift of Disney gift cards will make it easy for family and friends to bring home a favorite item. Guests may choose from shopping opportunities inside Disneyland and Disney California Adventure as well as the Downtown Disney District with its expansive World of Disney store. For dining, a Disney gift card presents a chance to enjoy a special meal or sample some of the fun treats throughout the resort. Guests are encouraged to make reservations for dining at table service locations, including Café Orleans in Disneyland, Golden Vine Winery at Disney California Adventure, and Naples Ristorante in Downtown Disney. To purchase gift cards, visit com/GiftCard.
The gift of an experience is a memory in the making. Friends and family are sure to remember these moments long after the 2019 Holiday season.