Ten years ago this month, Disneyland park guests began voyaging into the big blue world aboard Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage. Take a look back at the history of this attraction and learn something you might not have known about this undersea adventure!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
February 29, 2016
February 22, 2016
January 27, 2016
February 2, 2016
This Day In History
- 1935 Mickey's Fire Brigade released
- 1988 The Groundbreaking ceremony was held at EuroDisneyland (later EuroDisney and now Disneyland Paris)
- 1990 Duck Tales : The Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp released
- 1999 Madeline : Lost in Paris released straight to video
- 2001 The Princess Diaries released