No matter where this father and son duo go, Goofy and Max are always up for adventure. In this week’s “Disney Doodle,” artist Ashley Taylor explores where they may go if they spent a day at Magic Kingdom Park. Looks like Astro Orbiter would be their first stop!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
March 29, 2016
Bergdorf Goodman and KENZO Celebrate the Launch of Disney’s “The Jungle Book” With an Exclusive Collection for Women and Men
April 1, 2016
This Day In History
- 1925 Alice is Stage Struck released
- 1944 Springtime for Pluto released
- 1956 Skyway to Fantasyland opened at Disneyland
- 1963 Disney's first audio-animatronics were displayed to the public, as the Enchanted Tiki Room opened at Disneyland
- 1967 The Happiest Millionaire released
- 1989 Honey, I Shrunk the Kids released
- 1989 Dreamflight opened at Walt Disney World
- 1995 Pocahontas released
- 1999 Tarzan's Treehouse opened (a revamp of the Swiss Family Treehouse) at Disneyland