No matter where this father and son duo go, Goofy and Max are always up for adventure. In this week’s “Disney Doodle,” artist Ashley Taylor explores where they may go if they spent a day at Magic Kingdom Park. Looks like Astro Orbiter would be their first stop!
About The Author
Avid fan of Disney and especially Walt's original park, Disneyland! Love to share the passion with others and help bring a little magic into their lives.
August 7, 2016
January 10, 2017
April 11, 2016
May 11, 2018
This Day In History
- 1927 Oh Teacher (the second cartoon starring Oswald the Lucky Rabbit) released
- 1952 Pluto's Party released
- 1966 Walt Disney gave his final press conference, detailing plans for Disney's Mineral King ski resort in California. Due to environmental issues the plan was later dropped.
- 1981 The Contemporary Resort Convention Center opened
- 2000 The Little Mermaid II : Return to The Sea was released straight to video